£500.00 excl. VAT
Speaker: Rebecca Davies
Venue: Queen Square Dental & Implant Clinic, Bristol
Dates: Saturday 18th May 2019
Development Outcome C
This radiological interpretation module content is modified from the “Level 2” training criteria published in the latest European guidelines. It is designed to train dentists to be able to use CBCT imaging appropriately. To help diagnose clinical problems of the dento-alveolar region of the jaws and to correctly interpret radiological signs and write structured radiological reports.
This module aims to support dentists in radiological interpretation of dento-alveolar CBCT and to consider radiological anatomy. We will also consider what is normal, artefactual or pathological. This module aims to gain confidence in structured CBCT reporting and to consider the questions that need answering as per the clinical indications. And also when to know to refer.
This course is a module of the Dental Implants Advanced Course
8 in stock
• Viewing, manipulation and diagnostic pitfalls of CBCT
• Selection criteria
• Image quality
• Normal anatomy and anatomical variations of the teeth and supporting structures on plain film and CBCT
• Important diseases affecting the dento-alveolar regions
• Signs of malignant and benign lesions
• Radiological interpretation and describing lesions from a CBCT examination
• Writing a structured report and knowing when to refer.
Saturday 18th May 2019
Queen Square Dental & Implant Clinic, Bristol