Speaker: Richard Field
Venue: Queen Square Dental & Implant Clinic, Bristol
Dates: Saturday 8th September 2018
Dental photography is an integral part of daily practice. However, it is often a subject which causes much frustration. By following a simple recipe, with a little practice and the correct equipment, dental photography should be easy and stress-free.
Download Course Flyer
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the relevant information in order to make clinical photography a part of normal daily practice.
• Understand the crucial role photography plays in everyday dentistry
• Understand the basic kit required to take excellent photos
• Understand the basic dental settings, aperture, shutter speed and exposure
• Familiarise yourself with the standardised dental and orthodontic views
• Understand photographic failures and why they occurred
Saturday 8th September 2018
Queen Square Dental Clinic, Bristol
Dentist, Dental Care Professional, Dentist & Nurse