£250.00 excl. VAT
Speaker: Massimo Giovarruscio & Filippo Cardinali
Venue: Queen Square Dental Clinic, Bristol
Dates: Saturday 15th February 2020
This event will recognise the place for rubber dam in every day dental practice and familiarise participants with quick and easy techniques for the placement of rubber dam. This practical hands on session will encompass the skills needed for placing Rubber dam. This course will also emphasise the role of the dental nurse in the quick delivery and placement of rubber dam, Dentists are eligible to invite their nurse for the session, both Dentists and Nurses will need to register and complete the transaction for this course. This hands on session will instruct dentists how to enhance the skills to safely and efficiently place rubber dam in a clinical setting.
Includes FREE Rubber Dam iBook for participants of the courseDownload Course Flyer
To provide essential information as to why rubber dam should be used for certain clinical procedures and will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of use. To revise the reasons for the every -day use of rubber dam. To recognise the place for rubber dam in every day dental practice and not reserved for specialist practice. To emphasise the role of the dental nurse in the quick delivery and placement of rubber dam.
To facilitate equipment selection and practical application on:
• Understand clinical situations that require rubber dam placement
• Discuss advantages and disadvantages of use
• Select appropriate equipment for dam placement on a single tooth and multiple teeth
• Have an ability to place rubber dam routinely with one or two methods in reserve for difficult cases
• Safely and efficiently place rubber dam on single tooth and multiple teeth
Saturday 19 October 2019
Massimo Giovarruscio & Filippo Cardinali
Queen Square Dental Clinic, Bristol