Speaker: Alfonso Rao
Venue: Queen Square Dental & Implant Clinic, Bristol
Dates: Friday 5th & Saturday 6th April 2019 – NEW DATES
£1800 £1600 EARLYBIRD
(book before 21st December 2018)
Development Outcome C
This interactive course is designed for dental implant surgeons to be able to diagnose and provide an immediate functional and aesthetic tooth replacement with predictability. You will be able to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed highly aesthetic, functional and immediate tooth replacement.
The two-day course, led by Dr Alfonso Rao, gives delegates a comprehensive understanding of Pro Arch immediate placement and loading, including:
• an in-depth discussion of the Pro Arch concept
• opportunities to select suitable cases and plan each one for a fixed, highly aesthetic, functional and immediate full-arch replacement
• practice on models
• assisting in a live surgery with Dr Rao
The Straumann® Pro Arch concept will be covered from start to fitting of a provisional prosthesis on the same day. This course entitles you to 16 hours of verifiable CPD.
£500 deposit booking available – full balance due by 1st February 2019.
• To become familiar with the history and principles of the Pro Arch technique
• To understand the principles of treatment planning a Pro Arch case
• To see and become familiar with the planning stages for a Pro Arch procedure
• To see the surgical placement and immediate loading of a single jaw
• To understand the Pro Arch concept and planning from initial consultation
• To see the surgical and restorative stages for the Pro Arch procedure
• Incorporates hands-on learning
Friday 5th & Saturday 6th April 2019, Friday 5th & Saturday 6th April 2019 – £500 Deposit
Queen Square Dental & Implant Clinic, Bristol